Tuesday 8 July 2014

Finally...

...I could muster up the motivation and the courage to start my this blog.
Basically, I'm a very very fanatic reader and bookworm and I love to talk about it with like-minded peple (if not available my friends just have to deal with with my rants and emotional outburts book usually evoke within me).
What else is there to know about me?
Well, besides books I also love me my movies and TV shows and I often think about how much I could do with the time I spend watching movies, but well, it makes me happy and that's what counts. I might also start another blog dedicated to movies and TV shows, but for now I wanna try this one out :-)
So, if you love books just as much as I do and you care to read what I have to say about some of them, I'd love for you to follow and discuss with me.
I'm reading throughout almost every genre, so sorry if you're not interested in everything on here.
Oh and most importantly if there's a specific book you want to talk about let me know, I'm always thankful for new reading material :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment